Frequently Asked Questions
”When will you be at my home for a service call?”
- Service appointments are set on the hour with a +/- 15 minute window. Call today to schedule an appointment! 970-493-3236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
”How do I set up a service appointment?”
- You may call us at 970-493-3236 or email us at email@example.com . You can also reach out through the Contact portion of this website.
”How can I tell if my appliance is worth repairing?”
- A quality appliance will typically last 14 years and the average service call is approximately $100. Based on this information, if your appliance is 15 years old it is likely not worth repairing, depending on the brand name and value. Please call us at 970-493-3236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like help determining if your appliance is worth repairing
”What hours are we open?”
- Showroom Hours : Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Closed Saturday/Sunday. Service calls can be scheduled at our service number, 970-493-3236.
”Who do I contact for parts?”
- Chuck can help with parts by phone at 970-493-3416 or by email at email@example.com. You will need the model number and manufacturer of your appliance. If you don’t have this information, we may be able to help you find it
”Do you carry parts in your service trucks?”
- We carry most commonly used parts on our trucks. However, if we are required to return to the store for parts, you will not be charged extra. We also carry many specialty parts at our convenient store.
”How do I pay for online or phone orders?”
- All phone and email orders require pre-pay via credit card, even if items are not currently in stock. This secures the order in our system, and allows us to provide an estimated delivery time. You can choose to have the part delivered to your home or to our main office in Fort Collins.